i get extra agitated when dudes try to holla at me when i look a mess because at least when i’m serving i’m anticipating the attention but when i’m literally rocking four large ceilie plaits, bleach stained leggings and my dad’s “2001 Math Olympics” t-shirt you must know that literally the only thing i’m trying to do is get the tampons and cheetos i came in this CVS for and get out.
i always think the stuff on f21+ is cute until i venture to the regular f21 and realize the clothes they put on the plus size section is literal dog doodoo baked in a pie with a crust made of bird shit.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end